Hand-painted silk scarf with red lanceolate leaves
- Hand painted silk scarf with red lanceolate leaves.
- Measurements: 180 × 45 cms.
- Type of silk: Pongée or habotai.
- Optional personalization at no additional cost up to a maximum of 20 names.
- Handmade article 100% artisan in (Jaén) Spain.
- * For shipments to the Canary Islands, consult us about the rates previously at firstname.lastname@example.org or on our contact page.
In stock (can be backordered)
Hand painted silk scarf with red lanceolate leaves.
- Silk Type: Pongée or Habotai.
- Hand-edged with silk thread.
- Measurements: 180x45 cms.
- Theme: It belongs to our "Natura" collection, it is decorated with lanceolate leaves in red and earth tones with camel fretwork.
- Ideal to wear with many outfits, its autumn colors and beige background make it a very elegant and easy to combine garment.
- Without a doubt, this hand-painted silk scarf is a spectacular, unique and exclusive piece painted with brushes and natural dyes on Natural Silk 100%.
- Elegant and classic piece, ideal to enhance your look and give it a touch of sophistication.
- Made in habotai or Pongée silk, this type of silk is very soft and easy to wash.
- The personalization of the same is free up to a maximum of 20 names.
- Packaging: Our products are always delicately prepared and with an exquisite presentation. It is protected inside a case with the company logo and with an explanatory booklet on the quality, care and washing of the silk, as well as the guarantee of authenticity of the 100% product made in Spain.
If you want to see more products click here
If you want to follow our social networks click here
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.